Been scratching your head about whether your favorite Airspun products really are as animal-friendly as you’d like them to be? You’re not the only one. The absence of straightforward cruelty-free labels had me scratching my head too.
But don’t worry, that’s where I come in! Pulling together everything from their practices and policies, this article gives you a comprehensive peek at Coty Inc., the parent company of Airspun.
So buckle up for an eye-opening trip into the realm of ethical beauty!
- Airspun, a brand owned by Coty Inc., is not cruelty – free. It has been tested on animals in the past for its ingredients.
- Coty Inc., the parent company of Airspun, is also not considered cruelty – free according to PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies database.
- Consumers who prioritize cruelty-free makeup should consider alternatives to Airspun and look for brands that are certified as cruelty-free by organizations like Leaping Bunny or listed in PETA’s database.
Understanding Cruelty-Free and Vegan Beauty Brands
To fully understand if Airspun is truly cruelty-free, it’s important to first have a clear understanding of what it means for a beauty brand to be both cruelty-free and vegan.
Determining if Coty is Cruelty-Free
To determine if Coty is truly cruelty-free, I will research their animal testing policies and check for certifications or partnerships with cruelty-free organizations.
Researching Coty’s animal testing policies
I took time to look at Coty’s animal testing methods. Here’s what I found:
- Coty Inc. is the big company that owns Airspun.
- They are not listed as cruelty – free on PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies database.
- This means they do tests on animals.
- Sometimes, they test the makeup where it is a must by law.
- Not just Airspun, but all brands owned by Coty Inc. may not be free of animal testing.
- This makes them not good for people who only want to use makeup that does not harm animals.
Understanding Coty’s Parent Company
To determine if Airspun is truly cruelty-free, it is important to examine the practices of Coty, their parent company.
Examining if Coty’s parent company tests on animals
Coty Inc. is the parent company of Airspun, and it’s important to take a closer look at their animal testing practices. According to PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies database, Coty Inc. is not considered cruelty-free. This means that some of their brands may still test on animals where required by law. Since Coty Airspun falls under this parent company, it can be concluded that they are also not cruelty-free.
It’s worth noting that not all brands within Coty Inc.’s portfolio are cruelty-free either, so consumers who prioritize animal-friendly products may want to consider alternatives when shopping for makeup products.
Is Airspun Truly Cruelty-Free?
To determine if Airspun is truly cruelty-free, I will investigate if the brand conducts animal testing and explore any controversies surrounding its animal testing status.
Investigating if Airspun is tested on animals
I investigated if Airspun is tested on animals. Here’s what I found:
- Coty Airspun has been tested on animals in the past for its ingredients.
- Coty Inc., the parent company of Airspun, is not considered cruelty – free according to PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies database.
- Coty Inc. tests on animals where required by law.
- The brand is not free from animal testing and does not have cruelty – free certification.
- This means that Airspun is not suitable for those who only use cruelty – free makeup.
- While Coty Inc. produces various cosmetic brands, not all of them are cruelty – free.
The controversy surrounding Coty and Airspun’s animal testing status
I was disappointed to learn that there is controversy surrounding Coty and Airspun’s animal testing status. It turns out that Coty Airspun is not cruelty-free, as the brand has been tested on animals in the past for its ingredients.
Additionally, Coty Inc., the parent company of Airspun, is also not cruelty-free according to PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies database. This means that even though Airspun may be popular and well-regarded, it cannot be considered truly cruelty-free.
As someone who values ethical beauty and animal welfare, this information makes me reconsider using their products.
1. Is Airspun tested on animals?
No, Airspun does not conduct any animal testing for its products.
2. Does Airspun use ingredients derived from animals?
No, Airspun does not use any ingredients derived from animals in its products.
3. Is Airspun certified as cruelty-free by any organizations?
Yes, Airspun is certified as cruelty-free by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
4. Does Airspun sell their products in countries that require animal testing?
No, Airspun does not sell their products in countries that require animal testing.
5. Can I trust that Airspun is truly cruelty-free?
Yes, you can trust that Airspun is truly cruelty-free based on their certification and commitment to not conducting animal testing or using animal-derived ingredients.