According to recent research, women spend 55 minutes on average per day checking their reflection in the mirror.
And do not think men are different! Similar research claims that men dedicate 56 minutes per day looking at themselves.
So, the conclusion is: We all want to show our natural beauty and the basic question is: “What are the tips and tricks or beauty products that will make us even more beautiful?”
Today we are going to REVEAL some natural beauty solutions that will make your skin glowing and that can be a part of your skin care routine and make you feel pretty!
In fact, THESE helped many people SOLVE their skin care problems and the best part is that it is ALL-NATURAL!
Tip 1: Get Smoother Skin With Regular Exfoliation
Did you know that in a minute people lose from 30.000 to 40.000 skin cells which are dead?! This is why exfoliation is important as it removes the dead ones and gives a way to the live ones that make your skin bright and glowy.
The best part about exfoliation in your skin care routine is that you do not have to do it every day but it will be just enough once a week. Papaya, for example, has the natural enzyme and when combined with pineapple, which is a natural exfoliator, can DO MAGIC for your skin! Make sure you’re on the lookout for beauty products containing these.
This is what you do:
- Scoop ¼ cup of raw papaya
- Blend this with one spoonful of fresh pineapple until you get a smooth mixture
- Apply the blend to dry skin
- Leave it on the skin no longer than 15 minutes
- Rinse with cold water.
Another TRICK to TRY is:
- Dig in the kitchen for some wheat bran.
- Clean your face with water and then apply the wheat bran in circular movements.
- Make sure to avoid the eye area and go gentle around the mouth.
- You can massage it into your skin for a few minutes.
- Then rinse with plenty of warm water. Your skin will feel soft and smooth as the dead cells are eliminated.
A natural solution for skin care problem: If your skin is sensitive we advise you to put ripe papayas as there is less chance to cause inflammatory reactions.
Tip 2: Get a Healthier and Youthful Look by Proper Hydration
After exfoliation, the skin needs a good dose of hydration. Hydration is a great weapon in the war on wrinkles and helps the elasticity of the skin. Hydrated skin means healthy skin!
One of the most important steps in moisturizing your skin as obvious as it is:
- Drink plenty of water (5-8 cups of water should do the trick)
- Eat fruits and vegetables that have high water content (watermelon, bell peppers, pears, cucumbers, tomatoes, oranges, celery, etc.)
- Back to the kitchen and grab that olive oil (if you have dry skin) or the grapeseed oil (for oily or combination skin): Apply a few drops on the tips of your fingers and massage it into the face.
Your skin will benefit not only from the properties of the oil but also from the gentle massage. Use only 100% pure ingredients to maximize the results.
A natural solution for skin care problem: If your skin is dry start your mornings with a glass of fresh coconut water and drink lots of filtered water.
It is helpful to consume wild salmon, olives, and avocado.
Tip 3: Refresh Your Tired and Puffy Eyes in No Time
Do you wake up in the morning with bags under the eyes? Are you concerned with the fact that they make you look tired all day long?
Look no further as we have a great tip for you!
All you have to do is follow these simple but efficient tips and tricks:
- Store overnight two teaspoons in the fridge.
- In the morning, apply the cold spoons over your closed eyes
- Rest for a few minutes. You’ll feel refreshed in no time!
With astringent and hydrating properties in many beauty products, the cucumbers have been used for decades for skin care. You can apply a few round slices on your eyelids to refresh the eyes. Also, you can use the cucumber freshly squeezed juice as a toner.
Another great thing to try that is really efficient is the following:
- Steep 2 tea bags from chamomile in hot water no longer than one minute.
- After this take the bags out from the water.
- Let them chill in the fridge.
- Cover each eye with one of the tea bags.
- Leave the bags on the eyelids from 5 to 15 min.
Tip 4: Get Rid of Cellulite With Coffee Grounds and Make the Skin Smoother and Firmer
Cellulite is a skin condition that can be caused by several factors. There are no treatments for cellulite, with 100% guaranteed results.
However, you can use 100% pure, all-natural ingredients in addition to dry brushing to make the skin on the body smoother and firmer. The caffeine in coffee has the ability to improve blood circulation, while the grounds will ensure the removal of the dead skin cells.
The best part of using coffee grounds for cellulite is that it is entirely free as you can use it after you have enjoyed your morning coffee.
- Get in the shower and get your coffee grounds with you in a bowl.
- Take small amounts of coffee grounds.
- Massage it with your hands over the areas affected by cellulite.
- Rinse abundantly with warm water.
One must be aware that a healthy diet, plenty of water and regular exercise are the right weapons in the war against the cellulite.
Tip 5: Preserve Elasticity of the Skin by Protecting It From the UV Rays
This is extremely important as the UV rays are one of the first reasons for skin-damaging, losing elasticity of the skin and aging. As a result of the UV rays the production of the collagen decreases which results in less elastic skin that on its side leads to the creation of wrinkles.
Diet can play a significant role in skin protection. Many of the oils can certainly act as natural sunscreens protectors. Our recommendation is unrefined coconut oil.
One of the potential antioxidants is Astaxanthin which assists in skin protection as it behaves as an inside sun blocker. If you are wondering where you can find this, here is the answer. Eat lots of salmon, and other seafood such as shrimps, crayfish and related.
- Make sure you eat wild salmon a few servings per week
- Take supplements per day
- Use a natural sun protector on your skin
Tip 6: Get Clean Skin by Removing Your Makeup
Make sure you remove your makeup before going to bed. This is something that has to be part of your routine as it washes away the cosmetics and cleans all the impurities that have been collected on the skin’s surface.
One of the best natural ways to remove the makeup and clean your skin is to use Argan or Almond or Olive oil.
- Take a cotton pad or ball for makeup removal.
- Put some of the above oils on it.
- It is a method that removes the makeup gently without irritating the skin.
- After the removal of the makeup, continue to rinse off the almond or other types of oil applied on the skin.
Tip 7: Get Kissable Lips by Hydrating Them
If you want to avoid dry lips that besides being painful are also unattractive, make sure you keep your lips hydrated and healthy. This means you have to ditch some bad habits and not forget to drink plenty of water, use lipsticks for hydration and exfoliate the lips from time to time.
Some of the tips and tricks to get kissable and full lips:
- Rub on natural almond oil, shea butter or coconut oil on your lips.
- Put a small amount of the oil on the fingertip.
- Apply it on your lips.
- Best results achieved if you apply 2-3 times per day.
You can also use cucumber for hydration of the lips.
Tip 8: Get Flawless Skin by Extracting Blackheads
Although small blackheads can be extremely stubborn and many of us try to squeeze them or pod them, somehow they are always there. Mostly around the chin area and the nose.
To get rid of the blackheads one very IMPORTANT thing to take into consideration is that the face or the skin should always be moist and NEVER dry.
Some of the tips and tricks that can help you get rid of the blackheads and get flawless skin are:
- Take one spoonful of cornstarch and add vinegar up to the point where the blend forms into a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture to the skin where the blackheads are.
- Leave it on the affected area for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off first with warm than with cold water.
- Additionally, you can apply ice cubes for the pores to get closed.
Tip 9: Get Super Soft Hair
Who does not want hydrated and soft hair? But can you get one if you do not apply many of the cosmetics products?! Well, we did some research for you and found out that it is possible. Read below and see our solution!
One of the most popular and all-use oil is coconut oil, that you can massage in the scalp.
- Use the form of melted coconut
- Massage and leave it for a few hours or overnight.
- Wash it thoroughly because the oil can cause greasy hair that none of us wants to end up with.
Tip 10: Get Fresh Look of the Skin, Nails, and Hair With Lemon
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and should be a part of your daily diet, as it is a part of many beauty products too. However, it has amazing features for skin and hair too. You can use freshly squeezed lemon juice for pigmentation spots (not recommended for sensitive or rosacea skin).
The lemon juice can also eliminate the yellow color that the nails tend to get after they have been painted with a dark color for longer.
One of the easiest ways to apply lemon on the skin is to put some lemon juice in a spray bottle which is also filled with water and just spray it on the skin or maybe apply the lemon on the skin.
One thing to have in your mind is that you should be careful and not apply it if you have open cuts and injuries.
Another thing that you can try is to make your own lemon lotion:
- Squeeze the lemon juice (2 parts)
- Put glycerin in the juice (3 parts)
- Add light rum (one part)
- Blend the three ingredients.
- Apply it on the skin.
- Rub gently.
One last thing is that the lemon works wonders but you should also have in mind that if you are using it for lightening the skin it does take a while. So, with this tip do not expect immediate results.
Organic skin care, all-natural and 100% pure ingredients used in your daily beauty routine can enhance your natural beauty. They don’t cost much, and you probably have them around the house anyway! Which of these 10 tips are you going to try first? Decide and let us know! Whatever you choose, we are sure you will have benefits and see the results in no time!
10 Super Simple All Natural Beauty Tips – Thank Your Body
26 All Natural Beauty Tips For Any Skin Type – The Spa Dr.
15 Ways to Be a Natural Beauty – Health
Published on March 2, 2020
Last Updated on November 5, 2020